Skip to main content
I’m not big on celebrity news, but this one blew me away...
Kim Kardashian, the Hollywood socialite who became famous for “being famous,” was robbed of $10 million worth of jewelry while in Paris. One of the rings was worth $4.5 million.
I know a lot of very wealthy individuals. I’m talking high-level CEOs, hedge fund hotshots, and billionaire angel investors. All are worth a lot more than Kardashian, too. And I can assure you, none of them would bring $10 million worth of jewelry with them on a business trip to Paris.
But you know, that’s how it is sometimes.
Sometimes folks just have so much money they become completely oblivious to common sense. Even if she wanted to bring that jewelry with her, certainly she could’ve had it safely stored.
Of course, my point here is not to criticize this woman. But can you imagine being that rich? Can you imagine having so much money that you wouldn’t even think twice about traveling to Paris with a $4.5 million ring on your finger? It’s insane, yet Kim Kardashian is not a rare case of extreme wealth.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Daily Show - The Final Clinton vs. Trump Debate

SIMPLY RED - Mellow My Mind (LIVE at Lyceum Theatre - Original lyrics)